Copyediting: to read and rework a document to insure accuracy, consistency and conformity to style guidelines.
Proofreading: to read a document to detect errors involving spelling, punctuation, grammar and word usage.
Can Proofread provides quality proofreading at a reasonable price.
Why have someone proofread your text?
• To avoid making a bad impression and turning away potential clients.
• It is difficult to catch your own mistakes and using a spellchecker is not enough.
What I will do for you.
• Provide a fresh pair of eyes to ensure that no errors appear in your finished text.
• In most cases I will have a short document back to you in a day or two.
What will it cost?
• My fee is based on the quantity of pages and quality of the original text.
• I charge by the page which I define as 250 words.
Items to have proofread:
• Web content
• PDF documents
• Blog postings
• ESL documents
• Restaurant menus